College Work Basic 1.0
- Configure the Courses & Division.
- Configure fee heads dynamically.
- Categorize fee as per the class – division.
- Manage admission form / print.
- Manage student registration.
- Manage student old/ new admissions.
- Assign the roll nos. to the students.
- View the visa details of the students.
- Estimate the fee collection class/month wise using fee bill.
- Manage the fee collection
- Manage the fee concession at the time of fee deposit
- View fee collection class wise
- View fee collection date wise
- Fee summaries month wise, class wise, session collection summary
- Maintain due balance & fee defaulters.
- Generate the receipt slip for the students in order to deposit the fee.
- View the complete profile of the student on a single.
- Manage the Scholar Register.
- Manage the certificate generation like T.C. & character certificate.
- Assign class teachers
- View the class wise, gender wise student strength and total school strength.
- Manage Bank / Cash Transaction.
- Manage Accounts Student/Staff/Supplier and Customers.
- Manage Voucher Entry.
- Inventory Module
- Manage Inventory.
- Manage Department vise Inventory.
- Transfer the student from one section to another.
- Promote and demote the students from one class to another.
- Conduct the session end processing to transfer the students to next session.
- College Course & Semester List
- TC Report
- Student List (Course & Semester Wise, Gender Wise, Category Wise)
- Character Certificate
- Complete Detail
- Store Detail
Fee & Receipt
- Fee Head List
- Course Wise Fee Detail List
- Ind. Fee Detail
- Course Fee Detail (Due List)
- Monthly Fee Collection (Date Wise)
- Receipt (Monthly Wise, Serial Wise)
- Admission Form Sale
- Day Book
- Account Statement
- Bank Statement
- Cash Statement
- Payment Statement
- Receipt Statement
- Expense Statement
- Balance Statement
- Admission management
- Student management
- Fee management system
- Accounts Management
- Inventory Management
- Session-end processing management
Support, Services Provided
- Email support & on-line support via Team Viewer comprises of the main off site support techniques.
- Complete user manuals are provided to all our customers for easing the implementation process.
- System Required: Windows 2000 Or later Version , 500MB Disk space, 512 MB RAM
Link Download Trial : College Work Basic Software